We are reopening!
Dear Valued Clients,
As some of you may have heard, Governor Greg Abbott’s May 5th Re-Open Texas Order is going to allow Cosmetology services to resume on a conditional basis. Unfortunately, this new order does not address permanent makeup services at this time and it is unclear why it isn't covered, nor when we are free to reopen this area of our business. We will be re-open for business on Wednesday, May 13th for services, excluding permanent makeup (until we receive further clarification).
We understand that venturing out in this current climate is an extremely personal choice, so we encourage each of our clients to do what feels right for them. For the safety of everyone, we will be following the guidelines set forth by the Governor’s office during this transition, which will include:
- All clients must bring and wear a mask to their appointment. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide masks to all of our clients.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you wait in your vehicle until we text you to come inside.
- When you arrive, please sanitize or wash your hands.
- Client temperatures will be monitored with a touch-free thermometer. If you have a temperature greater than 100.0 F, or any symptoms of respiratory illness (coughing, sneezing, etc.), we will need to reschedule your appointment to maintain the safety of everyone.
- Clients are not allowed to bring extra people with them to the appointment (friends, children, relatives).
- Contact-less payment is recommended. The best forms of contact-less payments payments would be Venmo, Cash app and Zelle/ChaseQuick pay. Pre-written checks or exact cash are the second best methods if no other payment method is available.
Here is the link regarding the Governor's checklist for Cosmetology customers: https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Cosmetology-Hair-Salon-Customers.pdf
The Vagaro schedule is now open. Feel free to download the app and use your email address as your user name. Since it has been a long time since we have worked on you all, we highly recommend client's book at least a 90-minute appointment. We are here to help, but please be patient as we are receiving a lot of calls and texts at this time. As you begin booking new appointments, we ask that you please check any appointments that were already on the books and adjust them/delete them, if necessary. This will help everyone get in as soon as possible.
Once again, we want to thank everyone for all of your support during this difficult time. You are all special to us and we truly appreciate each and every one of you. We know this has been a challenge for everyone. We are very excited to be back and look forward to seeing each and every one of you soon!
Christine & Randy
Lashes By Christine
Eyelash Services: 5219 Madison Drive, Frisco
Permanent Makeup: 8105 Rasor Blvd (Yeager Office Suites), Plano