Corona Virus Concerns
Dear Valued Clients,
We’d like to take the time to address the developing concerns encompassing the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as you and our families are the most significant part of our everyday lives.
We will continue to refer to the direction from public health officials and government agencies including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization to ensure we are taking the safest course of action.
As our services offered can be very intimate, we encourage guests who do not feel well to reschedule to a later date and we would be more than happy to accommodate your request. As well, we also keep to a high standard of cleanliness and we will cancel clients immediately if WE are not feeling well. We have always exceeded minimum sanitation requirements in support of our professional licenses but are also adding additional steps to help keep everyone safe by adhering to the following:
- Anyone who is coughing, sniffling or not feeling well are encouraged to reschedule
- Alcohol-based sand sanitizer is located in the office for client use
- Paper towel dispensers have replaced hand towels in the bathroom
- Gloves are used during the entire service and always disposed of after each guest and a clean, fresh pair is used for every guest
- Surgical face masks are worn by Randall & Christine during each appointment
- All lash wands are new for each application and are given to the client.
- All disposable tools are immediately thrown away
- After each guest, our disposable pillow cases and bed sheets are changed
- All metal tools such as tweezers and scissors are soaked in salon-grade Barbicide
- All permanent makeup tools are disposable and picked up in medical waste containers
Help keep the community safe, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of coronavirus:
- Clean your hands often, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. (If not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you’re sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
Our priorities are always our clients and our family and we have a commitment to provide excellent service and hygiene practices. It’s an honor to have you as a guest, and in particular during these challenging times. We thank you for being the center of what we do.
Lashes By Christine
NOTE: Now in 2 locations
Eyelash Services: 5219 Madison Drive, Frisco
Permanent Makeup: 8105 Rasor Blvd (Yeager Office Suites), Plano
Click here to leave us a Review!
Book Appointments Online, Click Here ------> BOOK NOW